REMOVING THE MACHINE FROM STORAGE
- Check the tire air pressure and inflate the tires if they are low.
- Jack the machine up and remove the support blocks.
- Install the battery. Before installing the battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- Check the fan belt tension.
- Check all fluid levels (engine oil, transmission/hydraulic oil, engine coolant and any attached implements).
- Start the engine. Observe all gauges. If all gauges are functioning properly and reading normal, move the machine outside.
- Once outside, park the machine and let the engine idle for at least five minutes.
- Shut the engine off and walk around machine and make a visual inspection looking for evidence of oil or water leaks.
- With the engine fully warmed up, release the parking brake and test the brakes for proper adjustment as you move forward. Adjust the brakes as necessary.
CAUTION! To avoid personal injury: Do not clean the machine with the engine running. To avoid the danger of exhaust fume poisoning, do not operate the engine in a closed building without proper ventilation. When storing, remove the key from the key switch to avoid unauthorized persons from operating the machine and getting injured.