This innovative tree trimming attachment uses the height and hydraulic power of a tractor with front-end loader to create a trimmer that is quiet, safe and environmentally friendly without sacrificing power and usability. It mounts to the front-end loader’s bucket and connects to an auxiliary hydraulic hook-up for power. The 20" bar, 0.325 pitch saw sits on an 8-ft. steel mast that gives you an 18 to 21-ft. reach, when used with a fully extended loader bucket and operates at 5000 RPM. Because the LimbSaw uses hydraulic power instead of a gas engine, the only sound it makes comes from the spinning chain and the operator can worry less about falling limbs from the safety of a tractor seat.
• Self-oiling system provides continuous lubrication directly from your tractor's hydraulic system
• Reversible motor allows an operator to back the chain out of a pinch
• Easily installed, attached and removed at only 86 lbs.
• Uses 7 GPM flow at 1500 PSI
• Uses 3/8in. or 1/2in. hoses (hoses not included)