Get pro silage baling performance with this used 504 Pro baler now available for sale at our Duncan Kubota dealership. This used Vermeer baler has a 15000 bale count. It’s built to handle the demands of heavy, wet material and produce high quality bales in a variety of materials. For operators who want pro performance for frequent silage baling — the 504 Pro baler sets the standard.
• Heavy-duty drive components, from chains to bearings, to effectively and consistently handle heavy, dense silage bales.
• Hydroflexcontrol allows the baler floor to flex up and down to minimize blockage in the pick-up. Or, the operator can hydraulically open the floor from the cab to clear plugs and move material back into the chamber.
• Xtracut17 chopper system cuts the crop for better bale density, fermentation, silage quality and digestibility. The pre-cut crop also provides a consistent material for additions to rations fed using a mixer wagon.
• All-new color touchscreen E-Link Pro monitor comes standard and offers the ability to electronically adjust density control from the cab, collect and store comprehensive field and operation statistics, and more. See the specifications below for additional monitor functions.
• Patented Powersplit Transmission provides a split gearbox design that controls belts and rollers separately from the rotor and pick-up, to make better use of horsepower when baling heavy material.