GREAT PLAINS KUBOTA
EXPERIENCED MECHANIC - We except experienced mechanic and or technician resumes at any of our full-line Kubota dealerships year round. As a member of our team you’ll work in a friendly environment and be a part of a growing family of Kubota dealerships. Applicants must be professional, friendly, and have experience as a diesel or tractor mechanic. To schedule an interview call 855-4KUBOTA or apply in person at a Great Plains Kubota dealership in Ada, Duncan, Edmond, or Shawnee Oklahoma.
SALESMAN - Great Plains Kubota is family owned and operated, and is dedicated to serving their employees and customers. Don't miss this opportunity to work for a growing family of Kubota dealership in central and southern Oklahoma. We are seeking a hardworking, experienced salesperson to sale our full-line of Kubota equipment which includes: Tractors, Hay Tools, Lawn Mowers, Utility Vehicles, Construction Equipment and more. In addition we offer a wide range of other equipment and services to our customer base. Applicants should have experience in sales, and with the equipment mentioned above. As a member of our professional team you’ll get competitive pay, plus sales commissions, and great benefits. Training for your specific duties will be provided as to represent our Brand business practices. Selected applicants must always represent our mission and reflect our Brands values at all times. An ideal candidate will be outgoing, and deeply involved with the surrounding communities.
DAILY DUTIES INCLUDE BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO:
1. Using Great Plains provided management and CRM systems and tools to document, track, record, follow-up and capture all possible sales. This is to be done quickly and accurately. Use of our CRM should contribute directly to the proposal process, finalizing the sale. We are looking for an experienced salesman to increase our Kubota sales volume, community participation, and customer satisfaction.
2. One must know and use Kubota Tractor Corporations and other vendor programs/resources to assist Great Plains Kubota increase market share.
3. You will sell our equipment and coordinate with other employees to ensure excellent customer service. You will try and provide every customer with an equipment solution while building lasting relationships within the Great Plains Kubota territory to maximize customer and company profitability.
4. Know the competition and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends.
And in some cases you may conduct field demonstrations and attend trade shows as a representative.
5. Have strong knowledge of used equipment and their value to evaluate properly for trades. In addition you will be responsible for reporting the status of trade-ins service progress by communicating with the Service Manager.
6. All employees must conduct themselves in a manner that reflects Great Plains Kubota values and will do so in the presence of customers and the local community.
7. Salespeople will maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
8. When asked, perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Sales experience or sales training
• Understanding the local market
• Knowledge of resale values of equipment a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills
RENTAL MANAGER - GP Rents Duncan is seeking a full-time Rental Manager for our busy rental department at our Duncan rental store. Proper candidates will manager daily rental business, and provide equipment rental service to our clients. In addition, applicants will be required to generate new sales by creating relationships with an exciting, face to face work environment. GP Rents is family owned and operated and is dedicated to serving their employees and rental customers. As a member of our team you'll work in a friendly, but fast paced environment. Get competitive pay and great benefits with this full-time position at GP Rents Duncan. Apply in person at 3445 North Hwy 81 in Duncan or email your resume to Will Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Brand That Works For You"